Thursday, August 5, 2010

Splash Pad Fun

I took the girls to the Botanical Gardens today to play in the little splashpad area they have there. Aftan hasn't been there since she was 2 and I was pregnant with Reagan. Reagan, obviously, has never been there. I decided to take the double wagon and hike the approximate 1 mile to the children's garden where the splashpad is located. It was a long, hot walk, but well worth it as I used the wagon to hold our towels and extra clothes and what not. Both girls had a blast (and Reagan had a great nap). We had a picnic lunch while we were there. All that running around and water play can really cause a huge appetite.

Tomorrow, I am eagerly awaiting an Edible Arrangement that is supposed to come here for me. I just need to figure out how to keep little grubby hands away from it. :)~

No comments:

Post a Comment