Friday, August 6, 2010

Mmmmm...Fruit!

I got my Edible Arrangement today. It is H-U-G-E. I had chocolate dipped pineapple, chocolate strawberries, regular strawberries, cantalope, cinnamon chocolate covered apples, chocolate covered oranges, milk and white chocolate dipped bananas, and grapes. I have to say I didn't think I'd be a fan of the apples, but they are SO good. The kids keep going in the fridge and picking off pieces. :)

We aren't doing much of anything today. I am having to get some work done.

Reagan is starting to talk more. She has added "please" and she said "Here, mommy" (handing me some laundry) today. She can find all her body parts. She is just getting so smart. Also, I have found out that Aftan can identify 24 of the upper case letters and 22 of the lower case letters and numbers 1-11. She also knows most of her letter sounds and can tell you a list of words that begin w/ each letter. My little smartie pants.

Here's a pic of my Edible Arrangement to drool over. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment