Thursday, August 12, 2010

Nothing Much Doing

This week has just flown by. Why? Because Aftan has been in summer program all week. The weeks always drag when she is at home because I try to balance finding fun things for us to do with having to get my work done. I am completely caught up on my work right now and I am entertaining the idea of taking Reagan to the zoo alone tomorrow, or maybe to the World of Wonder garden again because I'd just have to pay for myself and I'd only have to chase one kid (although in fairness, Aftan doesn't require much chasing). I think it'd be fun for Reagan to get out by herself for once.

Aftan has just over three weeks until school starts. We still don't have her teacher assignment and supply list, so not much has been going on as far as shopping for school. Rumor (from a reliable source, i.e. the school secretary) has it that Aftan is going to get one of the new teachers. There are two new teachers. One that is just being added on from the Virginia Beach campus and one that is replacing one of the teachers who left the area at the end of this past school year (coincidentally the teacher I had wanted for Aftan). So, we are going to be given the opportunity to meet this teacher before school starts. Now...if we could only find out who that teacher is, that'd be great.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is cute! I am so hit and miss with mine lately! LOL

    ReplyDelete